In relation to the political decontamination of our public life, the government will embark upon a systematic campaign ... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:In relation to the political decontamination of our public life, the government will embark upon a systematic campaign to restore the nation's moral and material health. The whole educational system, theater, film, literature, the press and broadcasting - all these will be used as a means to this end. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our way of life is at stake, our grandchildren are at stake, the future of civilization is at stake. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 07:20 AM
Last Post: soni
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Today, 07:17 AM
  The key.. will be a new public awareness of how serious is the threat to the global environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:54 PM
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:25 AM
  Throughout most of my life, I raised tobacco. I want you to know that my own hands, all of my life, I put in the plant beds and transferred it!... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:15 AM