Everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaized, and the other half negrified. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Everything about the behaviour of American society reveals that it's half Judaized, and the other half negrified. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In America most everybody who's Italian is half Italian. Except me. I'm all Italian. I'm mostly Sicilian, and I have a little bit of Neapolitan in me. You get your full dose with me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:06 AM
Last Post: soni
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  The American dream? We don't have a dream in Britain because we're bloody awake! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 09:54 AM
  I'm half-Mexican - get used to it 'cause in about five to 10 years, you're all gonna be related to one... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:52 AM
  You grow up real quick, a half-Mexican in a sailor's suit, because I'd be riding the streetcar to school everyday - minding my own business... - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 09:50 AM