Peoples which bastardize themselves, or let themselves be bastardized, sin against the will of eternal Providence... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Peoples which bastardize themselves, or let themselves be bastardized, sin against the will of eternal Providence... - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Here I sit, alone at 60, Bald and fat and full of sin Cold the seat, and loud the cistern As I read the (Harpic) (Lysol) tin - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-23-2017, 06:11 PM
Last Post: soni
  The Arab-Israeli conflict is also in many ways a conflict about status: it's a war between two peoples who feel deeply humiliated by the other... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-11-2017, 07:24 AM
  My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater. - Al-Shafi'i Quotes soni 0 7 09-04-2017, 12:44 PM
  We should not be ashamed to acknowledge truth from whatever source it comes to us, even if it is brought to us by former generations and foreign peoples... - Al-Kindi Quotes soni 0 23 09-02-2017, 10:36 AM
  They tried to say that being gay is a sin, and I said that adultery is a sin. Adultery is responsible for breaking up more marriages, but do we put that in the Constitution? It’s absurd. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 10 08-28-2017, 10:20 PM