Czechoslovakia provided Soviet Russia with landing fields for aircraft, thereby increasing the threat against Germany. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Czechoslovakia provided Soviet Russia with landing fields for aircraft, thereby increasing the threat against Germany. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm all in favour of free expression provided it's kept rigidly under control. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  We can no longer let the threat of an early frost send a chill of fear throughout a large portion of our workforce. Diversification is the only answer. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:12 PM
  After Russia (winning bronze at Rostelecom Cup), I'm one of the top Canadian ladies. Tomorrow, I just have to do a good long program. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
  So, if you look at what's common among some of the companies I have, including the Four Seasons, NewsCorp, George V, the Plaza, these are all irreplaceable brands in their own fields. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 19 09-04-2017, 01:02 PM
  Changing the direction of a large company is like trying to turn an aircraft carrier. It takes a mile before anything happens. And if it was a wrong turn, getting back on course takes even longer. - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 12 08-26-2017, 07:29 AM