For this, to be sure, from the child's primer down to the last newspaper, every theater and every movie house... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:For this, to be sure, from the child's primer down to the last newspaper, every theater and every movie house, every advertising pillar and every billboard, must be pressed into the service of this one great mission, until the timorous prayer of our present parlor patriots: 'Lord, make us free!' is transformed in the brain of the smallest boy into the burning plea: Almighty God, bless our arms when the time comes; be just as thou hast always been; judge now whether we be deserving of freedom; Lord, bless our battle! - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There was once a great actor named George C. Scott. He was on stage in the Delacourt Theater in Central Park, where they do Shakespear... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:48 AM
  Francis Ford Coppola did this early on. You tape a movie, like a radio show, and you have the narrator read all the stage directions... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:41 AM
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  I hope the perception is that I'm an actor, I never intended to be a movie star. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:14 AM