All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those towards whom... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those towards whom it is directed will understand it. Therefore, the intellectual level of the propaganda must be lower the larger the number of people who are to be influenced by it. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Had your forefathers, Wigglesworth, been as stupid as you are, the human race would never have succeeded in procreating itself. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  It's a lot harder to find fault with the mundane details of daily existence when you really, really know on a cellular level that you're going to go, and that this moment, right now, is life... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  When I go home, the last thing I want to do is read about the popular lore of vampires. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:29 PM
  I really don't like plays or movies that service propaganda. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:28 PM
  Testosterone Poisoning: … Until now it has been thought that the level of testosterone in men is normal simply because they have it... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-16-2017, 07:49 AM