All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those towards whom... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:All propaganda must be so popular and on such an intellectual level, that even the most stupid of those towards whom it is directed will understand it. Therefore, the intellectual level of the propaganda must be lower the larger the number of people who are to be influenced by it. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:43 AM
Last Post: soni
  The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift Global Consciousness to a higher level. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:21 PM
  There's no comparison between NPR and the propaganda that you hear from Rush or from Sean Hannity, the news movement conservatives... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:07 PM
  As a source of innovation, an engine of our economy, and a forum for our political discourse, the Internet can only work if it's a truly level playing field... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:30 AM
  All I ever did was supply a demand that was pretty popular. - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 6 08-09-2017, 06:43 AM