For me, baseball is the most nourishing game outside of literature. They both are re-tellings of human experience. - A. Bartlett Giamatti Quotes
Quote:For me, baseball is the most nourishing game outside of literature. They both are re-tellings of human experience. - A. Bartlett Giamatti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  Don't just learn something from every experience, learn something positive. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:41 PM
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:27 AM
  Do what you love to do and give it your very best. Whether it's business or baseball, or the theater, or any field. If you don't love what you're doing and you can't give it your best, get out of it... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:23 AM