I intend to set up a thousand-year Reich and anyone who supports me in this battle is a fellow-fighter for a unique ... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I intend to set up a thousand-year Reich and anyone who supports me in this battle is a fellow-fighter for a unique spiritual-I would say divine-creation... Rudolf Hess, my assistant of many years standing, would tell you: If we have such a leader, God is with us. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you find yourself born in Barnsley and then set your sights on being Virginia Woolf it is not going to be roses all the way. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  We started off trying to set up a small anarchist community, but people wouldn't obey the rules. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:17 AM
  Sustainability is a set of conditions and trends in a given system that can continue indefinitely - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:05 PM
  Future's the only flower worth tending in this earth, where I sow my words daily: and you know, these good trees bear fruit round the year... - Alamgir Hashmi Quotes soni 0 13 09-15-2017, 10:30 AM
  We brought him [Raffi Torres] in because he was an emotional, physical player. He's had nothing but a great attitude and a great work ethic with us all year long... - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 22 09-14-2017, 12:52 PM