The task of propaganda lies not in a scientific training of the individual, but rather in directing the masses toward... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The task of propaganda lies not in a scientific training of the individual, but rather in directing the masses toward certain facts, events, necessities, etc., the purpose being to move their importance into the masses' field of vision. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Directing is physically exciting because there's a ticking clock, you're working with people, it's very social, it's very enjoyable. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 21 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM
Last Post: soni
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  We need innovation in education and dedication to the task before us. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:08 PM
  Jean Paul Sartre says in "No Exit" that hell is other people. Well, our task in life is to make it heaven. Or at least earth. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM
  I really don't like plays or movies that service propaganda. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-17-2017, 11:28 PM