This game is repeated again and again, and in it the role of the so-called 'German princes' is just as miserable as... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:This game is repeated again and again, and in it the role of the so-called 'German princes' is just as miserable as that of the Jews themselves. These lords were really God's punishment for their beloved peoples and find their parallels only in the various ministers of the present time. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't think actors should ever expect to get a role, because the disappointment is too great. You've got to think of things as an opportunity. An audition's an opportunity to have an audience. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
  When I was losing, they called me nuts. When I was winning they called me eccentric. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:46 PM
  On how to make the game more exciting - Eliminate the referees, raise the basket four feet, double the size of the basketball, limit the height... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 5 08-20-2017, 06:41 PM
  Don't call me son unless you're going to include me in your will. (When Adolph Rupp called him, "Son.") - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 4 08-20-2017, 06:33 PM