Thus one of Europe's most serious crises will be ended, and all of us, not only in Germany but those far beyond our frontiers... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Thus one of Europe's most serious crises will be ended, and all of us, not only in Germany but those far beyond our frontiers, will then in this year for the first time really rejoice at the Christmas festival. It should for us all be a true Festival of Peace. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, it's no accident that the great painters came from areas like Europe where there is a lot of clouds and rain... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 07:12 AM
Last Post: soni
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  My dad didn't graduate from high school, ended up being a printing salesman, probably never made more than $8,000 a year. My mom sold real estate and did it part time. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-12-2017, 06:25 AM
  I believe the main solution is to gain the trust of Europe and America and to remove their concerns over the peaceful nature of our nuclear... - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 10 08-02-2017, 05:07 PM
  Europe resolved a great problem-the problem of the Zionist danger. The Zionists, who constituted a strong political party in Europe... - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 9 08-02-2017, 05:01 PM