The [Nazi party] should not become a constable of public opinion, but must dominate it. It must not become a servant of the masses, but their master! - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The [Nazi party] should not become a constable of public opinion, but must dominate it. It must not become a servant of the masses, but their master! - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In my opinion, Louis Armstrong is the greatest trumpet stylist of all time and has influenced every trumpet player of his time and long after - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 4 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There are people who are genuinely upset in the Tea Party. I understand that. But that movement was funded with seed money... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 10:17 PM
  The carbon fuels industry-big oil and coal-have a 50-year lease on the Republican Party and they are drilling it for everything it's worth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  The key.. will be a new public awareness of how serious is the threat to the global environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 09:54 PM