[Propaganda] must be aimed at the emotions and only to a very limited degree at the so-called intellect... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:[Propaganda] must be aimed at the emotions and only to a very limited degree at the so-called intellect... The art of propaganda lies in understanding the emotional ideas of the great masses and finding, through a psychologically correct form, the way to the attention and thence to the heart of the broad masses. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I sang do-wop on the street corner before it was called do-wop. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  I think that we should ban so-called junk guns. I think we should ban assault weapons like the weapons used here [in Fort Worth], yes... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:30 PM
  Some of George W. Bush's friends say that Bush believes God called him to be president during these times of trial... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:28 AM