By rejecting the authority of the individual and replacing it by the numbers of some momentary mob, the parliamentary principle of majority rule sins against the basic aristocratic principle of Nature... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:By rejecting the authority of the individual and replacing it by the numbers of some momentary mob, the parliamentary principle of majority rule sins against the basic aristocratic principle of Nature... - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Local and state governments have outrun the federal government. The EPA has served notice that it will enact a rule requiring CO2 reductions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  My counsel advises me that there is no controlling legal authority or case that says there was any violation of law whatsoever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:28 PM
  It is just human nature to take time to connect the dots, I know that. But I also know that there can be a day of reckoning when you wish you had connected the dots more quickly. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:22 PM
  Adopting a central organizing principle means embarking on an all-out effort to use every policy and program, every law and institution, to halt the destruction of the environment. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:15 AM