Great, truly world-shaking revolutions of a spiritual nature are not even conceivable and realizable except as the titanic struggles of individual formations, never as enterprises of coalitions. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Great, truly world-shaking revolutions of a spiritual nature are not even conceivable and realizable except as the titanic struggles of individual formations, never as enterprises of coalitions. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the world of comedy, there's this: "If it's going badly, get off. If it's going well, get off". You can't argue with that either. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 10:04 AM
Last Post: soni
  Things inspiring me - good melody, a great bass line, a fabulous voice... by which I mean someone who sounds great, rather than does pyrotechnics... and people playing really musically. Music is endlessly fascinating. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 10:03 AM
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 10:03 AM
  Louis Pasteur, the great scientist, said "chance favours the prepared mind", which is a posh way of saying 'do your homework', but it's an excellent piece of advice. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 09:59 AM
  Managing can be more discouraging than playing, especially when you're losing because when you're a player, there are at least individual goals you can shoot for... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:24 AM