I believe in Providence and I believe Providence to be just. Therefore I believe that Providence always rewards the strong, the industrious, and the upright. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I believe in Providence and I believe Providence to be just. Therefore I believe that Providence always rewards the strong, the industrious, and the upright. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More and more, I am pulled reluctantly towards a strong horizontal current, which is a place where time is moving at such high velocity,... - Akram Khan Quotes soni 0 11 08-06-2017, 09:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  I am not a special person, I am not especially strong; I am not especially gifted... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 11 08-05-2017, 04:50 PM
  We need a strong police force - the Interior Ministry of the Republic of Chechnya. We have to get rid of the traitors who have managed to penetrate into the law-enforcement department. - Akhmad Kadyrov Quotes soni 0 11 08-03-2017, 10:23 PM
  There is a rule of Sharia: If the enemy wants to suppress you, you are supposed to put up a strong resistance. - Akhmad Kadyrov Quotes soni 0 12 08-03-2017, 10:19 PM
  Be upright in thy whole life; be content in all its changes;so shalt thou make thy profit out of all occurrences; so shall everything that happeneth unto thee be the source of praise - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 10 08-03-2017, 04:16 PM