Historically speaking, the Christian religion is nothing but a Jewish sect... After the destruction of Judaism, the extinction of Christian... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Historically speaking, the Christian religion is nothing but a Jewish sect... After the destruction of Judaism, the extinction of Christian slave morals must follow logically... Ah, the God of the deserts, that crazed, stupid, vengeful Asiatic despot with his power to make laws! - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:33 AM
Last Post: soni
  Suicide is not an answer, it's destruction. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 06:53 AM
  Some people accuse me of exaggeration, so let me be clear. Those people seek nothing less than the complete and utter destruction of the American way of life. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:06 PM
  Even if we give first priority to the destruction of terrorist networks, and even if we succeed, there are still governments that could bring us great... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:49 PM
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:29 AM