I believe that Providence would never have allowed us to see the victory of the Movement if it had the intention after all to destroy us at the end. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I believe that Providence would never have allowed us to see the victory of the Movement if it had the intention after all to destroy us at the end. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I saw someone peeing in Jermym Street the other day. I thought, is this the end of civilization as we know it? Or is it simply someone peeing in Jermyn Street? - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  As a writer one is allowed to have conversations with oneself. What is considered sane in writers is made for the rest of the human race. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 11 09-19-2017, 10:21 PM
  In fact, even the perception of a resurgence in crime can be enough to paralyze business momentum and destroy the sense of security that a vibrant and progressive city requires. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  Lukashenko grabbed victory through force and lies. - Alaksandar Milinkievic Quotes soni 0 12 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
  Objectively good spaces to work rarely end up being so; in their faultlessness, quiet and well-equipped studios have a habit of rendering... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-12-2017, 11:30 PM