Sporting chivalrous contest helps knit the bonds of peace between nations. Therefore may the Olympic flame never expire. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Sporting chivalrous contest helps knit the bonds of peace between nations. Therefore may the Olympic flame never expire. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our lives depend on good communication. Good communication helps personal relationships, it helps bosses and employees get along better. We rely on it. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-16-2017, 07:44 AM
Last Post: soni
  It's always better to speak the language of the team. Not only for the direct contact with everyone - sometimes it also helps you to understand the mentality of the people in the team a bit better. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 27 09-13-2017, 09:50 PM
  The pre-scientific age, whatever its deficiencies, had at least offered its members the peace of mind that follows from knowing... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:42 AM
  Never have I dealt with anything more difficult than my own soul, which sometimes helps me and sometimes opposes me. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 11 09-01-2017, 05:44 PM
  I want to extend condolences to the families of those who died in the service of the United Nations. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:08 PM