All advertising, whether it lies in the field of business or of politics, will carry success by continuity and regular uniformity of application. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:All advertising, whether it lies in the field of business or of politics, will carry success by continuity and regular uniformity of application. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I tried to explain to her the significance of the great poet, but without much success, The Waste Land not figuring very largely in Mam's scheme of things... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  I am so spoiled. I cannot watch a show where it gets interrupted for ads. I have to TiVo it and skip through the ads, because the culture of advertising is so false and phony that I just... ugh, you know? - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
  In fact, even the perception of a resurgence in crime can be enough to paralyze business momentum and destroy the sense of security that a vibrant and progressive city requires. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  I find myself going to places where I really have no business, speaking to these people in a whole other field that I have no extensive knowledge of. But I do it very often because it scares me. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:27 PM
  You wouldn't want to be called a sell-out by selling a product. Selling out was frowned on, whereas now you can major in it at business school. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:26 PM