All advertising, whether it lies in the field of business or of politics, will carry success by continuity and regular uniformity of application. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:All advertising, whether it lies in the field of business or of politics, will carry success by continuity and regular uniformity of application. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:28 PM
  I am a passionate advocate of getting special interest money out of politics. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:15 PM
  Politics has become a game of meaningless, mindless battles, conducted by unscrupulous methods and people, designed to transform even the most serious policy debates into sport. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:09 PM
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:23 AM