It is thus necessary that the individual should finally come to realize that his own ego is of no importance in comparison... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:It is thus necessary that the individual should finally come to realize that his own ego is of no importance in comparison with the existence of the nation, that the position of the individual is conditioned solely by the interests of the nation as a whole. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ego is kind of a big, unwieldy thing. It's not so easily tamed or subdued. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:05 PM
  Whenever you wonder about yourself, look up at the stars swirling around in the heavens and just realize how tiny and puny they are... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-17-2017, 11:23 PM
  I used to watch the world as if it was a performance and I would realize that certain things that people did moved me... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM
  So many complaints boil down to the belly ache of the fragile, mortal, ignored ego in a vast and indifferent universe. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-09-2017, 10:52 AM