It is thus necessary that the individual should finally come to realize that his own ego is of no importance in comparison... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:It is thus necessary that the individual should finally come to realize that his own ego is of no importance in comparison with the existence of the nation, that the position of the individual is conditioned solely by the interests of the nation as a whole. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm very familiar with the importance of dairy farming in Wisconsin. I've spent the night on a dairy farm here in Wisconsin... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 09:41 PM
Last Post: soni
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 07:22 AM
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:22 AM
  It took me a bit to realize how big the changes have been in the last decade. In so many places - electricity from solar and wind is cheaper... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:15 PM
  Celebrity gives us delusion of self importance. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-13-2017, 07:40 AM