Nature knows no political boundaries. She puts living creatures on this globe and watches the free play of forces... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Nature knows no political boundaries. She puts living creatures on this globe and watches the free play of forces. She then confers the master's right on her favourite child, the strongest in courage and industry ... The stronger must dominate and not blend with the weaker, thus sacrificing his own greatness. Only the born weakling can view this as cruel. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think what you see [in Salome the play backstage] is an artist having this fit of temperament. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  It would be hard to play a character you don't like - for me anyway - or can't find something in them to like. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:09 AM
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 10:03 AM
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 10:00 AM