Protestantism as such is a better defender of the interests of Germanism, in so far as this is grounded in its genesis and later tradition... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Protestantism as such is a better defender of the interests of Germanism, in so far as this is grounded in its genesis and later tradition; it fails, however, in the moment when this defense of national interests must take place in a province which is either absent from the general line of its ideological world and traditional development, or is for some reason rejected. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  It's not at all new for wealthy and powerful interests to try to hide the ball and ignore independent analyses of relevant facts. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 08:09 AM
  The gay rights movement of recent years has been an inspiring victory for humanity and it is in the tradition of the civil rights movement... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:46 PM
  The Congress is virtually incapable of passing any reforms unless they first get permission from the powerful special interests who are most affected by the proposal. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:32 PM
  The thing that interests me least about the radio business is the radio business. But I've had to learn a little bit about it. It's not rocket science: You get ratings, that's good. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:48 AM