Protestantism as such is a better defender of the interests of Germanism, in so far as this is grounded in its genesis and later tradition... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Protestantism as such is a better defender of the interests of Germanism, in so far as this is grounded in its genesis and later tradition; it fails, however, in the moment when this defense of national interests must take place in a province which is either absent from the general line of its ideological world and traditional development, or is for some reason rejected. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm in this wonderful position where I can do what interests me. And whatever comes along that interests me, I do. The rest of the time I bother scientists about communicating. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:31 PM
Last Post: soni
  Social media has lots of benefits, but compared to Christianity, it tends to group people by interests. Religion puts you with people who have nothing in common except that you're human. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 20 09-11-2017, 10:02 PM
  Evil is the interruption of a truth by the pressure of particular or individual interests. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 10 09-06-2017, 07:29 AM
  Whether he's doing great acting or not, you're seeing somebody who is in the tradition of a great actor. What he does with it, that's something else, but he's got it all... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 15 08-23-2017, 09:43 AM
  I'm not a violent person, never was, but I have this temperament that I've always displayed. I guess it has to do with my tradition and being Italian, we're very outgoing with our emotions. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 15 08-23-2017, 07:16 AM