Something therefore always remains and sticks from the most imprudent of lies, a fact which all bodies and individuals concerned... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Something therefore always remains and sticks from the most imprudent of lies, a fact which all bodies and individuals concerned in the art of lying in this world know only too well, and therefore they stop at nothing to achieve this end. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Only through sheer ambition did I end up playing on [Bob Dylan sessions] and the fact that I could do that is a testament to how disorganized it really was. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 06:26 AM
  When our founders created America, it was in the age of the printing press, when individuals could freely join the conversation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM
  [T]he scientific enterprise will never be completely free of mistakes. What is important is that the overwhelming consensus on global warming remains unchanged. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:17 AM