I do not know what horrified me most [during the depression]: the economic misery of my companions [or] their moral and ethical coarseness. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I do not know what horrified me most [during the depression]: the economic misery of my companions [or] their moral and ethical coarseness. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Schweitzer in the Congo did not derive more moral credit than Larkin did for living in Hull. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-23-2017, 06:53 PM
Last Post: soni
  While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  Everywhere in the world there are tensions - economic, political, religious. So we need chocolate. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:34 PM
  Those who divorce aren't necessarily the most unhappy, just those neatly able to believe their misery is caused by one other person. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 12 09-09-2017, 11:03 AM
  I feel that it is our moral obligation to stand and to be courageous with these families, and particularly Cindy, that have become the conscience of this nation. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 14 08-28-2017, 06:59 AM