It is over, the Reich walls have collapsed, my generals have betrayed me and my army refuses to fight, this is the herr Doernitz! I only hope you can turn this around. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:It is over, the Reich walls have collapsed, my generals have betrayed me and my army refuses to fight, this is the herr Doernitz! I only hope you can turn this around. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our father the novelist; my husband the poet. He belongs to the ages - just don't catch him at breakfast. Artists, celebrated for their humanity, they turn out to be scarcely human at all. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 27 09-23-2017, 06:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  I have a final word of advice to our students. If you work very, very hard, this is the kind of actor, writer and director you may turn out to be, and if you work extra hard, this is the kind of person you may turn out to be. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 16 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM
  artists try to say things that can't be said. in a fragile net of words, gestures, or colors, we hope to capture a feeling; a taste; a painful longing... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM
  When your kids turn 13, an alien being invades their bodies and doesn't leave until they're 20. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-16-2017, 07:49 AM
  How can I ever hope to communicate something to you unless I get signals back from you that I'm on the right track or that I've started at some place that you're familiar with? - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 13 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM