There could be no issue between the Church and the State. The Church, as such, has nothing to do with political affairs... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:There could be no issue between the Church and the State. The Church, as such, has nothing to do with political affairs. On the other hand, the State has nothing to do with the faith or inner organization of the Church - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My experience came before most of you were born. My school was a state school in Leeds and the headmaster usually sent students... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 12 09-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  The notion that the church, the press, and the universities should serve the state is essentially a Communist notion. In a free society these institutions must be wholly free ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:33 PM
  I dont see we can have a separation of church and state in this government if you have to pass a religious test to get in this government... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  The art of the novel, however, has fallen into such a state of stagnation - a lassitude acknowledged and discussed by the whole of critical opinion... - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM
  Everywhere in the world there are tensions - economic, political, religious. So we need chocolate. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:34 PM