Nudity is undignified and an error of taste - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Nudity is undignified and an error of taste - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  artists try to say things that can't be said. in a fragile net of words, gestures, or colors, we hope to capture a feeling; a taste; a painful longing... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 10 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM
Last Post: soni
  A man obsessed: obsessed with perfection, sharing, aesthetics, taste, savoir-faire, and much more. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 16 09-13-2017, 09:36 PM
  Hanifs (Muslims) are stumbling, Christians all astray Jews wildered, Magians far on error’s way. We mortals are composed of two great schools Enlightened knaves or else religious fools. - Al-Maʿarri Quotes soni 0 26 09-02-2017, 10:40 AM
  Understand that for every rule which I have mentioned from the Quran, the Devil has one to match it, which he puts beside the proper rule to cause error. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 17 09-01-2017, 06:11 PM
  I don't want to pooh-pooh modern pop. I appreciate that as well, but my personal favorite kind of music is guitar-based rock. I like grunge and garage bands and alternative music, but that's more my personal taste. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 17 09-01-2017, 06:40 AM