England, unlike in 1914, will not allow herself to blunder into a war lasting for years.... Such is the fate of rich countries... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:England, unlike in 1914, will not allow herself to blunder into a war lasting for years.... Such is the fate of rich countries.. .Not even England has the money nowadays to fight a world war. What should England fight for? You don't get yourself killed over an ally. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 56 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Oscar Wilde said the rich and the poor are equal - they can both sleep under the bridge. Right? Do they have a right? You're damn right they have a right! - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 57 minutes ago
  I probably worked every single entertainment medium, including some that don't exist. I worked the circus, carnival, I had my own medicine show, I worked 18 years of radio. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 59 minutes ago
  Unlike so many Dylan-writer-wannabes and phony 'encyclopedia' compilers, Sean Wilentz makes me feel he was in the room when... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:37 AM
  Winning is only important in war and surgery. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM