I ought to have seized the initiative in 1938 instead of allowing myself to be forced into war in 1939; for war was... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I ought to have seized the initiative in 1938 instead of allowing myself to be forced into war in 1939; for war was, in any case, unavoidable. However, you can hardly blame me if the British and the French accepted at Munich every demand I made of them! (14th February 1945) - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We must quickly mobilize our civilization with the urgency and resolve that has previously been seen only when nations mobilized for war... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  We now face the prospect of a kind of global civil war between those who refuse to consider the consequences of civilization's relentless... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:32 PM
  Winston Churchill aroused this nation in heroic fashion to save civilisation in World War Two. We have everything we need except political will, but political will is a renewable resource. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:09 PM
  I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth, environmental protection, improvements in our educational system. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
  During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:38 PM