This pride of race is a quality which the German, fundamentally, does not possess. The reason for this is that for these last three centuries... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:This pride of race is a quality which the German, fundamentally, does not possess. The reason for this is that for these last three centuries the country has been torn by internal dissension and religious wars and has been subjected to a variety of foreign influences, to the influence, for example, of Christianity-for Christianity is not a natural religion for the Germans, but a religion that has been imported and which strikes no responsive chord in their hearts and is foreign to the inherent genius of the race. (13th February 1945) - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Had your forefathers, Wigglesworth, been as stupid as you are, the human race would never have succeeded in procreating itself. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-23-2017, 06:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  If a scene is longer than three pages, it better be for a good reason. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:28 PM
  That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. Ever... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM
  I felt pride, wonderful pride, when I was captain. It was an honour to take over from Labby. Anybody who has ever captained a big club, which Everton are, will tell you it's a great honour. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:04 PM
  As the centuries unfold, millions of artists will live on the moon and paint the moon and Mars as we go out into the universe. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:38 PM