The Big Lie is a major untruth uttered frequently by leaders as a means of duping and controlling the constituency. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The Big Lie is a major untruth uttered frequently by leaders as a means of duping and controlling the constituency. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I find something and feel as though I can contribute to [it] in a way and feel I'm in it, whatever that means, I'm expressing something... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:10 AM
Last Post: soni
  I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 10:09 PM
  When big-time blunders occur in any workplace, the boss or bosses usually are at fault, not clerks or secretaries or salespeople. Not reporters, the buck stops with the boss. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:43 PM
  Everyone should fail in a big way at least once before reaching forty. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 07:42 PM
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 10:03 AM