In Freethinkers Hall, which before the Nazi resurgence was the national headquarters of the German Freethinkers League,... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:In Freethinkers Hall, which before the Nazi resurgence was the national headquarters of the German Freethinkers League, the Berlin Protestant church authorities have opened a bureau for advice to the public in church matters. Its chief object is to win back former churchgoers and assist those who have not previously belonged to any religious congregation in obtaining church membership. The German Freethinkers League, which was swept away by the national revolution, was the largest of such organizations in Germany. It had about 500,000 members... - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's the one species I wouldn't mind seeing vanish from the face of the earth. I wish they were like the White Rhinosix of them left in the Serengeti National Park, and all males. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:26 PM
Last Post: soni
  In fact, even the perception of a resurgence in crime can be enough to paralyze business momentum and destroy the sense of security that a vibrant and progressive city requires. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  I played with Joey Mullen back in Salt Lake City before he got called up to St. Louis. He was the first player ever to score 20 goals in the American League and 20 in the NHL... - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 21 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM
  A German team could be quite good. But maybe they are a little bit too convinced that they are the best. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 18 09-13-2017, 09:55 PM
  I think my chances of getting into the Rock 'N' Roll Hall Of Fame are about as good as Milli Vanilli's. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 13 08-31-2017, 06:52 PM