Our party remains as firm as this rock and will not be divided by any force in Germany. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Our party remains as firm as this rock and will not be divided by any force in Germany. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. Ever... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM
Last Post: soni
  Lukashenko grabbed victory through force and lies. - Alaksandar Milinkievic Quotes soni 0 12 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
  With buildering, I get to keep that element of danger. Plus, I very much like the feeling of height, and buildings have even more of a feeling of height than rock faces. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 16 09-14-2017, 12:49 PM
  Soloing is the most beautiful way of climbing; no material constrains, just you and the rock, the sun, nature; a kind of school for courage, willpower and self-confidence. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM
  Tasting a dish should be memorable If nothing remains in the memory of a single guest, then I have made a mistake. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:33 PM