The fight against syphilis demands a fight against prostitution, against prejudices, old habits, against previous conceptions,... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The fight against syphilis demands a fight against prostitution, against prejudices, old habits, against previous conceptions, general views among them not least the false prudery of certain circles. The first prerequisite for even the moral right to combat these things is the facilitation of earlier marriage for the coming generation. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You've got to get good habits of working hard so that when that play comes up during the regular season that you're able to complete it and do it the right way. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:22 AM
Last Post: soni
  When a guy takes off his coat, he's not going to fight. When a guy takes off his wristwatch, watch out! - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 06:37 PM
  I'm walking every day and just staying kind of fit, and try not to have too many bad habits. Keep it minimal. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:14 PM
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-17-2017, 07:12 AM
  You need fighters like me to battle, because frankly The New York Times and the Washington Post are not going to fight the fights that I do. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 07:56 AM