Wipe out the entire defense potential remaining to the Soviets. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Wipe out the entire defense potential remaining to the Soviets. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are more microbes per person than the entire population of the world. Imagine that. Per person. This means that if the time scale is diminished in ... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  That's the day I realized that there was this entire life behind things, and this incredibly benevolent force that wanted me to know there was no reason to be afraid. Ever... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:08 PM
  I read somewhere that some people believe that the entire universe is a matrix of living thought. And I said, "Man, if that's not a definition of God, I don't know what is. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 19 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM
  Once I began to consider everything as being of potential interest, objects released latent layers of value. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-13-2017, 09:58 AM
  An understandable hunger for ... potential clients tempts many [career counseling therapists] to overpromise, like creative writing teachers... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-10-2017, 09:43 AM