A tremendous social responsibility comes with being a successful public performer. - A. Bartlett Giamatti Quotes
Quote:A tremendous social responsibility comes with being a successful public performer. - A. Bartlett Giamatti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I was honored to serve as an elected official for twenty-four years of my life. But right now, I believe our democratic processes have been hacked. They are not serving the best interests of the American public. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:17 PM
  The key.. will be a new public awareness of how serious is the threat to the global environment... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 09:54 PM
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:25 AM
  I'm not trying to top anything. I'm trying to be useful, to play a positive role, to serve the public interest. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:27 PM