For as soon as the procreative faculty is thwarted and the number of births diminished, the natural struggle for existence which allows... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:For as soon as the procreative faculty is thwarted and the number of births diminished, the natural struggle for existence which allows only healthy and strong individuals to survive is replaced by a sheer craze to 'save' feeble and even diseased creatures at any cost. And thus the seeds are sown for a human progeny which will become more and more miserable from one generation to another, as long as Nature's will is scorned. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There are more microbes per person than the entire population of the world. Imagine that. Per person. This means that if the time scale is diminished in ... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  It's a lot harder to find fault with the mundane details of daily existence when you really, really know on a cellular level that you're going to go, and that this moment, right now, is life... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 12 09-21-2017, 11:37 PM
  I'm not like J.K. Rowling, where I know there's going to be this number of seasons, and I know exactly what's going to happen... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
  A natural disaster in one American city is a natural disaster in every American city, including Fresno and, for that matter, every city and small town in the San Joaquin Valley, - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:14 PM
  life is meaningless unless you bring meaning to it; ... it is up to us to create our own existence. Unless you do something, unless you make something it's as though you aren't there. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM