Germany has solemnly recognized and guaranteed France her frontiers as determined after the Saar plebiscite... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Germany has solemnly recognized and guaranteed France her frontiers as determined after the Saar plebiscite... We thereby finally renounced all claims to Alsace-Lorraine, a land for which we have fought two great wars. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In 2003, I almost died of an intestinal blockage when I was on a mountain in Chile, filming a segment for 'Scientific American Frontiers.' - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-16-2017, 07:34 AM
Last Post: soni
  At my home in the southwest of France, I grow oak, hazel, and lemon trees in my backyard. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 14 09-13-2017, 09:37 PM
  The only possible way to begin a book is to tell oneself that its eventual failure is guaranteed — but survivable. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 17 09-12-2017, 07:37 AM
  If optimism is important, it's because many outcomes are determined by how much of it we bring to the task... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-12-2017, 07:30 AM
  By travelling across frontiers, on horseback and in the imagination, Montaigne invited us to to exchange local prejudices and the self division they induced for less constraining identities as citizens of the world. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-10-2017, 09:57 AM