I demand that every Storm Troop Leader, just as every political leader, should be conscious of the fact that his behavior... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:I demand that every Storm Troop Leader, just as every political leader, should be conscious of the fact that his behavior and conduct must be exemplary.... I wish every mother to give her son to The Party without fearing that he may be ruined morally.... Storm Troop Leaders who behave unworthily in public are to be mercilessly removed. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sri Chinmoy was a once in a lifetime spiritual leader who touched the lives of millions of people through his teachings, art, athletics, and music... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 10:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:17 AM
  When energy prices go up, the difficulty of projecting demand also goes up - uncertainty goes up. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:19 AM
  The role of campaign contributions in our political system and the role of lobbyists have now reached levels that are quite unhealthy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:14 AM
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 07:04 AM