Lord God, let us never hesitate or play the coward, let us never forget the duty which we have taken upon us... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Lord God, let us never hesitate or play the coward, let us never forget the duty which we have taken upon us.... We are all proud that through God's powerful aid we have become once more true Germans. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forget the career, do the work. If you feel what you are doing is on line and you're going someplace and you have a vision and you stay with it, eventually things will happen. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Never hesitate to steal a good idea. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:03 AM
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:25 AM
  The ruling class is smarter than you, and they're more creative. And if you forget that lesson, you go down the drain. Because if they weren't, they wouldn't be around as long as they have been and as strong as they have been. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 08:18 AM