Just as a man's denominational orientation is the result of upbringing, and only the religious need as such slumbers in his soul... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Just as a man's denominational orientation is the result of upbringing, and only the religious need as such slumbers in his soul, the political opinion of the masses represents nothing but the final result of an incredibly tenacious and thorough manipulation of their mind and soul. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That's a bit like asking a man crawling across the Sahara whether he would prefer Perrier or Malvern water. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
Last Post: soni
  I think sexuality is a window into someone's soul. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:18 PM
  I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody's civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  There has been much talk referencing what I consider conceptual reports like the Landscape of Choice and documents created as a result of the Great Valley Center. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM
  There's plenty of money to be had. But you also lose your soul. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-18-2017, 09:30 PM