I'm not going to sit here now and say 'do this,' or 'do that.' But you must - must - expunge any vestige of racism. - A. Bartlett Giamatti Quotes
Quote:I'm not going to sit here now and say 'do this,' or 'do that.' But you must - must - expunge any vestige of racism. - A. Bartlett Giamatti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The spiritual sense of our place in nature... can be traced to the origins of human civilization... The last vestige of organized goddess worship was eliminated by Christianity. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  I just can't sit still and meditate; that doesn't kind of work for me. I don't even know exactly what it means. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 06:49 AM
  Call-time has renewed my faith in the need for public financing of elections. 'Call-time' is where I as the candidate, sit in a room with my 'call-time manager,' and a phone... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 12 08-10-2017, 07:30 AM
  We been on the road for 18 hours... I need a bath, some chow... and then you and me sit down, and we talk about who dies,eh? - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 11 08-08-2017, 10:28 PM
  When I was young, I would sit in the bath and ideas would come to me. But I'm not young any more, so now I just sit in the bath. - Aki Kaurismaki Quotes soni 0 9 08-04-2017, 01:12 PM