Only in the steady and constant application of force lies the very first prerequisite for success. This persistence, however, can always and only... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Only in the steady and constant application of force lies the very first prerequisite for success. This persistence, however, can always and only arise from a definite spiritual conviction. Any violence which does not spring from a firm, spiritual base, will be wavering and uncertain. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teach success before teaching responsibility. Teach them to believe in themselves. Teach them to think, 'I'm not stupid'. No child wants to fail. Everyone wants to succeed. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:07 PM
  I flew on Air Force Two for eight years, and now I have to take off my shoes to get on an aeroplane. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:22 AM
  Our new technologies, combined with our numbers, have made us, collectively, a force of nature - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-14-2017, 10:07 PM
  The true success is the person who invented himself. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 10:47 PM