Baseball has undergone and absorbed a whole set of dislocations. - A. Bartlett Giamatti Quotes
Quote:Baseball has undergone and absorbed a whole set of dislocations. - A. Bartlett Giamatti Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 5 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  Consider a clock thermostat, and set it so that you're not using energy when you don't need it, when you're out of your house. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 07:20 AM
  We have to use our reasoning capacity and set long-term goals based on our deepest values. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 10:53 PM
  What's really important is how our country gets through Trump period, because nothing's getting done in Washington. Every day it's another set of tweets and another set of controversies. And they're not getting anything done. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 09:53 PM