When over long periods of human history I scrutinized the activity of the Jewish people, suddenly there arose up in me the fearful... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:When over long periods of human history I scrutinized the activity of the Jewish people, suddenly there arose up in me the fearful question whether inscrutable Destiny, perhaps for reasons unknown to us poor mortals, did not, with eternal and immutable resolve, desire the final victory of this little nation. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 07:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  In the, uh, '30s and '40s, the Brill Building was the hub of, uh, musical activity in Tin Pan Alley in New York City. I believe Irving Berlin was there, and uh, and everything just centered around there. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 06:40 AM
  My influences were mostly gospel. So I was playing my twisted Jewish equivalent of gospel music over his twisted equivalent of rock and roll music. And it was a very excellent marriage. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:33 AM
  The people who know basketball, their elevators don't go to the top. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  Make your life exciting. Do what you have to do as long as you don't hurt people. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 06:47 PM