If I can send the flower of the German nation into the hell of war without the smallest pity for the shedding of precious German blood, then surely I have the right to remove millions of an inferior race that breeds like vermin. - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:If I can send the flower of the German nation into the hell of war without the smallest pity for the shedding of precious German blood, then surely I have the right to remove millions of an inferior race that breeds like vermin. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We need a war every 10 years, so we can stay match fit in case the Germans try again. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  My secret for success? I don't know what the hell success means. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
  Winning is only important in war and surgery. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 06:49 PM
  If a player leaves Marquette and doesn't have some of my blood in him, then I don't think I've done a good job. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 9 08-20-2017, 06:44 PM