That this is possible may not be denied in a world where hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people ... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:That this is possible may not be denied in a world where hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people voluntarily submit to celibacy, obligated and bound by nothing except the injunction of the Church. Should the same renunciation not be possible if this injunction is replaced by the admonition finally to put an end to the constant and continuous original sin of racial poisoning, and to give the Almighty Creator beings such as He Himself created? - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I never know what to tell young people when they come here. It could never happen for anyone they way it happened for me. It was all an accident. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Some people believe that fairness comes with obeying the rules. I'm one of those people. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 3 hours ago
  People still come up to me and ask me to sign their records. That's right, records! Man, they don't even make records no more! - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  I have found people on both sides of the aisle, white and black, that'll give you the shirt off their back. And I've also found people that won't give you a piece of bread if you're starving to death. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago