The assertion that it is the intention of the German Reich to coerce the Austrian State is absurd! - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:The assertion that it is the intention of the German Reich to coerce the Austrian State is absurd! - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My experience came before most of you were born. My school was a state school in Leeds and the headmaster usually sent students... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 12 09-22-2017, 10:25 AM
Last Post: soni
  The notion that the church, the press, and the universities should serve the state is essentially a Communist notion. In a free society these institutions must be wholly free ... - Alan Barth Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:33 PM
  I dont see we can have a separation of church and state in this government if you have to pass a religious test to get in this government... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-16-2017, 07:50 AM
  The art of the novel, however, has fallen into such a state of stagnation - a lassitude acknowledged and discussed by the whole of critical opinion... - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 10 09-14-2017, 12:38 PM
  the world is neither meaningful, nor absurd. it quite simply is, and that, in any case, is what is so remarkable about it. - Alain Robbe-Grillet Quotes soni 0 11 09-14-2017, 12:37 PM