Not until my fourteenth or fifteenth year did I begin to come across the word 'Jew,' with any frequency... - Adolf Hitler Quotes
Quote:Not until my fourteenth or fifteenth year did I begin to come across the word 'Jew,' with any frequency, partly in connection with political discussions.... For the Jew was still characterized for me by nothing but his religion, and therefore, on grounds of human tolerance, I maintained my rejection of religious attacks in this case as in others. Consequently, the tone, particularly that of the Viennese anti-Semitic press, seemed to me unworthy of the cultural tradition of a great nation. - Adolf Hitler Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The carbon fuels industry-big oil and coal-have a 50-year lease on the Republican Party and they are drilling it for everything it's worth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-18-2017, 10:14 PM
  If the only tool we use to analyse what's valuable is a price tag, then those things that don't have price tags begin to look like they have no value. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 09:38 PM
  The science linking the increased frequency and severity of extreme weather to the climate crisis has matured tremendously in the last couple of years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:18 PM
  ...2009 saw the eighth 'ten-year flood' of Fargo, North Dakota, since 1989. In Iowa, Cedar Rapids was hit last year by a flood that exceeded the 500-year flood plain... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:17 AM